The Book of Concord is a compilation of the foundational documents of Lutheranism. Confessional Lutherans accept it because it agrees with the Bible. Other Lutherans accept it as far as it agrees with the Bible.
- The Three Ecumenical Creeds
- The Augsburg Confession (text) of 1530
- The Apology of the Augsburg Confession (text) (1531)
- Luther's Small Catechism (text) (1529)
- Luther's Large Catechism (text) (1529)
- The Smalcald Articles (text) of Martin Luther (1537)
- Treatise on the Power and Primacy of the Pope (text) (1537)
- Epitome of the Formula of Concord (text) (1577)
- The Solid or Thorough Declaration of the Formula of Concord (1577).