|Old Testament and Tanakh|
| Jewish, Protestant, Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, and Oriental Orthodox
|Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, and Oriental Orthodox|
|Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox|
| Russian and Oriental Orthodox
Books of Ketuvim
|Three Poetic Books|
|2. Book of Proverbs|
|3. Book of Job|
|4. Song of Solomon|
|5. Book of Ruth|
|6. Book of Lamentations|
|8. Book of Esther|
|9. Book of Daniel|
|10. Book of Ezra - Book of Nehemiah|
|11. Books of Chronicles|
The Book of Proverbs is commonly divided into three sections:
- ch. 1; 9, which contain an exhibition of wisdom as the highest good.
- ch. 10; 24, a collection of "the proverbs of Solomon"
- ch. 25: 29, another collection of "proverbs of Solomon which the men of Hezekiah king of Judah copied"
These are followed by three supplements
- "The words of Agur" (ch. 30); and
- "The words to king Lemuel" (ch. 31,1;9).
- The praise of the good wife (ch. 31,10;31)
|This article is a stub. You can help Christian Knowledgebase Wiki by.|